Friday, December 4, 2009


It really is pretty wild waiting for the entrance.

When Petra and I were apart the excitement would build for days and days when we were about to see each other again. But this time I didn't expect it. It was like "ok, I guess I'll get ready with everyone else and then see Petra at the wedding - no biggie."

But it ends up to be pretty insane. The biggest event of my life is rolling along, ok, Petra will be here. Time rolls by, I'M GETTING MARRIED IN FIVE MINUTES. Ok, deep breath. Dry my eyes, everyone else seems to know what's going on. The excitement is crazy, wonderful - THIS IS IT. We can see it in each other's eyes and smiles. Now we're just on the absolute brink of getting married! Then there's the shadow of an arm on the door - everyone stops breathing. The door starts to open. It's all unfolding so slowly!

Then she walks in! My emotions bubble over uncontrollably, laughing and crying. She's here, she's gorgeous, she's marrying me!

No comments:

Post a Comment